Stocktake App

This project came together quite quickly as time was of the essence. The company had limited stock receival processes in place and stock needed to be counted at a large scale in a short time.

So the aim here was to import all the existing pricing information from their existing software and allow them to filter down to the item or a short list of potential items to select, and then they could enter the count and/or new or correct cost information. They wanted to break the store down into sections so I added the ability to clear the current count information so as to start fresh with the next section. And they also wanted to be able to print out reports of all the items they had counted before clearing them out.

All in all quite a successfull project that came together in around 20hrs of coding and testing, which utilised some new techniques I had learned in another project, so all aspects were based in hypermedia.

Back to home